S.O.D.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMore to think about I_logoMore to think about OTA_BannerMore to think about Peachstate
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Good news, Sorta.
More to think about EmptyMarch 29th 2011, 6:36 pm by Raylen

» Airsoft Games
More to think about EmptyJanuary 18th 2011, 5:52 pm by Raylen

» Rules for Junior members
More to think about EmptyDecember 30th 2010, 5:34 pm by RABBIT

» Merry chirstmas!!
More to think about EmptyDecember 27th 2010, 1:10 am by Raylen

» New and Awesome M14!
More to think about EmptyDecember 17th 2010, 6:43 pm by Raylen

» Sunday the 12th
More to think about EmptyDecember 13th 2010, 12:44 am by Raylen

» Overkill 12/2010
More to think about EmptyDecember 9th 2010, 9:52 pm by Raylen

» Game on 12/05/2010
More to think about EmptyDecember 4th 2010, 6:38 pm by ThePanther

» Pimp my gun
More to think about EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 2:45 pm by Paype

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on May 31st 2021, 12:10 am

More to think about

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pitbull
Admin
Pitbull

More to think about Empty
PostSubject: More to think about   More to think about EmptyJune 28th 2010, 8:28 am

1. The most common tactic employed against newbies is the charge. This is when someone runs straight at you and scares you out of your bunker. This terrifies most newbies, but when you think about it, you have a massive advantage!!! HE is totally out in the open-presenting you with a perfect shot, and YOU are behind cover with a perfect aim on him!!! You don't want to run!!!! (I cannot stress this enough!!!!!) If you run, you will get shot from behind. Another thing newbies do is if the opposition makes it to your bunker, they freeze up!
This may sound ridiculous, but it happens. Instead, if you find yourself sharing a bunker with the enemy, pop out and shoot him!!! Always be alert. The thing that your enemy is counting on is that you will run away and give him/her a perfect shot at the back of yur head. If you don't do this, you can easily get the opposition out!!!

2. The surrender. This what most newbies do if an enemy gets anywhere near them! Believe me, there is nothing that frustrates your teamates than when their "cover fire" surrenders!!! Think how you would feel if your support surrendered without even getting shot, leaving you all alone! It is not a great feeling... So next the enemy comes at you, pop out and engage him in a firefight!!!

3. DON'T shoot at an enemy that is out of range. It makes for an un-fun game. If your enemy is across the street 100 ft away, YOU WILL NOT HIT HIM/HER!!! You must accept this. I wastes your ammo bigtime.

4. Reloads. Hopefully, your playing in a game where you cannot get shot when you are reloading. But if your not, here are some tips:
A. The enemy can't know that you are reloading!! They might charge if they do.
B. Just because you have to reload doesn't mean that you have lost the game! See section 5 below.

5. Practice before the game. Find out your guns range, power, and how to reload it. It helps to parctice accuracy (target shooting) and reloading BEFORE the game.

This all may sound easy, but it's actually pretty hard on the field. If you keep all these tips in mind and use them and don't be scared, you might end up getting what I call "The Newbie Advantage". All your friends think that you will do everything wrong in your first few games, so they don't regard you as much of a threat. This means if you use these tips, you can easily win the game for your team!!!

But the biggest thing you can do is keep your cool and not panic!! You will be surprised how much it will save your butt on the field. It will also save you from a lot of yelling from your teamates afterwards. So, whatever happens, it will help to keep your cool! Always be on your feet, and always be alert!
Back to top Go down
https://spec-ops-dallas.darkbb.com

More to think about
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.O.D. :: Tactics-
Jump to: