S.O.D.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVíkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north! I_logoVíkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north! OTA_BannerVíkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north! Peachstate
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Good news, Sorta.
Víkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north! EmptyMarch 29th 2011, 6:36 pm by Raylen

» Airsoft Games
Víkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north! EmptyJanuary 18th 2011, 5:52 pm by Raylen

» Rules for Junior members
Víkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north! EmptyDecember 30th 2010, 5:34 pm by RABBIT

» Merry chirstmas!!
Víkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north! EmptyDecember 27th 2010, 1:10 am by Raylen

» New and Awesome M14!
Víkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north! EmptyDecember 17th 2010, 6:43 pm by Raylen

» Sunday the 12th
Víkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north! EmptyDecember 13th 2010, 12:44 am by Raylen

» Overkill 12/2010
Víkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north! EmptyDecember 9th 2010, 9:52 pm by Raylen

» Game on 12/05/2010
Víkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north! EmptyDecember 4th 2010, 6:38 pm by ThePanther

» Pimp my gun
Víkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north! EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 2:45 pm by Paype

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on May 31st 2021, 12:10 am

Víkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Icelander
Admin
Icelander

Víkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north! Empty
PostSubject: Víkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north!   Víkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north! EmptyJune 17th 2010, 12:26 am

king I am here! What now?
The forums look very good guys!!!

(Panther? Aww, he chose a little kitty for his namesake... )

Until you get this off the ground/we get better equipment... I am just going to do some "Delta" trash talkin'...
We got a little three man squad ( Víkingur Dauði Deild! )
What you got pussycat??? Get ready!

Just noticed this on the rules page...
2) No flaming other users. If you can't be nice then don't come and post here.
Damn, there went my plans for the night, oh yea, what gun should I buy? LOL!!!

Other than that looking real good... Look forward to shooting you all real soon!
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
Admin
Pitbull

PostSubject: Re: Víkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north!   Víkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north! EmptyJune 18th 2010, 4:48 pm

Velkominn Íslendingur og The Víkingur Dauði Deild. Glaður til hafa þú um borð. Réttlátur skipakví þinn aðalbátur á seglskipi á the strönd af Kirtill. Koma fram með þinn drykkur horn og við vilja opinn a organ af mjöður og drykkur peningaskúffa við fá okkar fylla þá laun stríð á einhver í okkar vegur.

In case my icelandic translation is a little rusty......

( Welcome Icelander and The Viking Death Squad. Glad to have you aboard. Just dock your longboat at the shore of Glandor . Bring out your drinking horns and we will open a barrel of mead and drink till we get our fill then wage war on anyone in our way. )
Back to top Go down
https://spec-ops-dallas.darkbb.com
izombi

izombi

PostSubject: Re: Víkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north!   Víkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north! EmptyJune 18th 2010, 9:01 pm

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Icelander
Admin
Icelander

PostSubject: Re: Víkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north!   Víkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north! EmptyJune 18th 2010, 9:08 pm

Very Happy AWESOME! Dem' online translators are the sh....

Too funny man, I think were going to get along famously! Not bad for a Mc. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ThePanther
Admin
ThePanther

PostSubject: Re: Víkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north!   Víkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north! EmptyJune 19th 2010, 10:22 am

Yeah i might be a kitty but i run with the BIG dogs....and welcome to the site Víkingur Dauði Deild! ..glad your here
Back to top Go down
http://silent-sniper-ops.team-talk.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Víkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north!   Víkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north! Empty

Back to top Go down

Víkingur Dauði Deild!... fury from the north!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.O.D. :: New Members-
Jump to: